Infiltration Bot Tweaker

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
Just playing with bots is NOT enough

Just playing a few rounds off infiltration off-line is not enough to get this section into your InfiltrationUser.ini ; [InfiltrationUT.InfBotInfo]

You have to play around with the team setup screen.
change the teammembers and perhaps a bot loadout or 2. This has already been suggested by Mason in this thread and that worked for me.
Now I have 31 names in the list! YIKES! :)

Thanks DLL, for your program and your willingness to hunt down and squash bugs!

Peace!
C.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Cunubelin -
Thanks for researching this. RL has been occupying my time BIG TIME and I haven't had time to address these issues.

Mac_Fodder

Just 1 more post.
Oct 18, 2000
Mac Version

DLL,

I actually made a new thread by instead of replying by accident but I was hoping to possibly get the ranges of what you set and how you set them so as to try and build a Mac version of the program. I don't actually need the source but just a description of all the stuff it does and a brief how.

I'm also going to try and play with it a little on some one PC but I don't know when I'll have the chance. In any event I want to at least try to see if I can get some thing going for the Mac folks.

E-mail me to let me know what you think.

Mac_Fodder

Last Shadow

Nov 17, 2000
WoW

Thanks for the program it has realy made bot match fun agan and Bombed City is fun agan cool. thanks :D

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Here's my notes:

-Bot Skills- 1
Upper Limit: 3
Lower Limit: -3

-Accuracy- .05
Upper: 1
Lower: -1

-Alertness- .05

-Strafing-

-Combat Style-
Normal = 0
Aggressive = .5
Berserk = 1
Cautious = -.5
Avoidant = -1

-Camping
Lower: 0

The .05's and 1 next to the attribute represent the increment

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
In my own program (if I ever get to finish the damn thing ;)) I've used similar values. (*)

The only thing I've changed is order in the Combatstyle-settings to something that makes a lot more sense.
If you look at the values it is -1.0 to +1.0
Avoidant = -1
cautious = -0,5
'normal' = 0
aggressive = +0,5
Berserk = +1

I thought the skill-settings had a different 'stepsize', but I'll look into that tonight.

(*)
I have some issues with saving the changed bots @ the moment, but as soon as I've got that fixed I'll release a beta ...

A little competition never hurt anyone ;) :D