#infiltration ban.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eacthr

TheCursor
Sep 1, 2000
Recently, on #infiltration, I have banned from #infiltration by darkliege. I was joking around about the !op command, and things got slightly out of hand. Darkliege decided to ban me out of good fun. The ban worked perfectly. I found out that he had access enough to ban me, but not enough to let me back in. If anyone there with more access than darkliege could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Darkliege: If you're out there, reply to show that I'm not making up a lie.

Again, Thankyou. I love the mod.

No animals were harmed in the making of this / these posts.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

aye, t'was also misunderstanding with the inclussion of the infamous white text "trick"....

I would much appreciate if someone could come in and fix 'er up. Also enough access to unban people would be nice...

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

<A HREF="http://planetunreal.com/titaniumwars" TARGET="_blank">http://planetunreal.com/titaniumwars</A>
Lead Artist
------------------------

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
If he was using that old white text trick so that someone couldnt see what he is writing.. well let him stay there and rot. He is ignorant and doesn't deserver to be on IRC.

sig.gif

I feel useless, like a bored priest whose fingers have ceased to feel the immanence of the holy water...

Pacman@planetunreal.com

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
<Eacthr> Nope sorry, are you a ****ing idiot, darkliege, **** YOU.

you want to remove the ban... why?

sig.gif

I feel useless, like a bored priest whose fingers have ceased to feel the immanence of the holy water...

Pacman@planetunreal.com

Eacthr

TheCursor
Sep 1, 2000
Misunderstanding.

I think that it was simply a misunderstanding, Megaman. You see, we were joking around like many people usually do in mIRC, and I, out of good fun, was banned. I'm just hoping I get this point across to the team so that they can unban me.

No animals were harmed in the making of this / these posts.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I know what you mean I was kidding, I should have added that it was a sarcastic remark. Last night that other dood took it too seriously and he came on the forums, edited his log and complained. I think its funny, there are rules to IRC but one of them isn't that you are forbidden to have fun. Mojo and I were totally goofing off in there for like an hour and a half and then that sublime dood came in and almost cried cause I said "sup cowboy" but anyways. I was only kidding with you.

sig.gif

Pacman@planetunreal.com