INFdarkmatch???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Try this mutator, it works under INF2.9 i just tested it.

Even if it was more fun under UT (INF 2.7x :) ) , as i think the search light is a bit too bright under INF2.9 (whatever value i change in the .ini found in the zip)

But, you have to activate the Dynamic Lights to be able to see your searchlight (menu Video of INF 2.9)

Attachments

• eavydarkmatchiii.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Samuari Bob said:
that mute works, but the searchlight is annoying, i have flashlights on my guns that look much better but no map dark enough to use them.

I agree : it is really annoying in INF2.9 , but strangely not in UT, Beppo has certainly coded something differently to affect the mutator searchlight (too make the INF flashlight look so good maybe ;) )
Fortunately you can disable completly the searchlight , to use the shotgun/P90 good flaslight instead.

In the EavyDarkmatchIII.ini
replace
EavyActivateLight=False by EavyActivateLight=True
as when it is on False you cant switch on/off the searchlight , and so the mutator make the searchlight always ON by default.
So by enabling the possibility ( EavyActivateLight=True ) to activate the searchlight manually, you always begin with it OFF

now enjoy your P90/Shotgun flashlight :)

Last edited: