INF still alive? or is DEAD? or....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

punitore

Dec 23, 2003
hi all!

it's hard, i know it's really hard accept it. it's always hard......but we must accept it.
INF was developed in early UT times, and now this times are really gone.
were really fun and nice times, but now INF is OLD. his engine is OLD, his gameplay is OLD, even his concept is OLD.
INF was "special" , now America's Army is "special" (full free game!), Joint Operations, the new Rainbow six, Far cry and Doom3 engines are "special"; and a lot of other games. INF is beaten in every aspect.
i loved soooo much INF (2.85, 286 were my favourites), but now i finally accepted it, INF is OLD, time to put it on CDrom.
now, when you will accept it?
-and for sentry studios: when you will realize you are working (working?) on a game that has no future? new generations even don't know OLD UT!!

bye

punitore

Dec 23, 2003
predictable.
it's lovely see how people "defend" his "love" ..... i did the same for nearly an year.
but is tragic see how people do not see in front of theyr nose (i did it for sometime too).
INF community will never grow up again, and INF itself is just a " bad version " of some of the recent game. try joint operations demo, or try AA. the feeling is to play the " new version of INF ".
INF was the first, and the best at his time. now we should accept that is surely not " the only realistic game ", and surely not " the best " (for engine but also for gameplay and "realistic" features).
i'm sad to see soo great talents wasted in a dead game. just wanted to make you know about my thoughts.

Prowler

"Building Better Worlds"
Jul 6, 2000
Canada
hey, I just don't think anyone gives a **** what you have to say. If your just going to sit there and troll my response then I would suggest you find something better to do with your time.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
what the fuck is wrong with you Punitor. What the point of you post? "Hey INF is OLD. Other things are Better... bla bla bla"... you want us to go play your little favorties games with you? Can't find any friends there so you come asking here... no wonder!

Really Punitor, sit back a few minutes and think about what you just posted. Either your are a fucking retard or you have smoked too much crack.

Now go away and never post here again! I swear that I will post crap following EVERY post you ever make and I will teamkill you all the time if I ever see you on an INF server... INF, game that's too old and that is wasting so much great tallents.

Normally, i'm very tollerent about new people in the INF community, but I've had it with you. I just re-read all of you 21 posts. I am now conviced that INF is NOT for you. If you did not realise this by now, you better get some sort of counseling.

Now, I would tell you to fuck of in Italien, but I don't know how.

Ciao

- Geo.

Last edited:

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
He obviously has no clue what he's talking about. It's also pretty clear that he's just here to troll so I say we just ignore the asswad.

Last edited by a moderator:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
LMAO punitor you rock man. Its so awsome to see someone do what you do. I just cant empathetically place myself in your position and want to do that.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
-PUNITORE- said:
hi all!
i dont belong here.
bye
applause.gif

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
just ignore it geo, hes probably never been on an inf server in recent times and doesnt fully appreciate what the games got to offer (i dont play often, but i do go online when i have the time).

{GD}SolidSnake

NT apprentice
Jul 4, 2004
Mountains of Calafornia
What you said,

it's hard, i know it's really hard accept it. it's always hard......but we must accept it.

What I say,
No ****you its simple, I don't accept.

Stupid people play games cause of their graphics and engine. Come on, I still play contra, It's old but it rules over games people make right now BECAUSE it is fun. Infiltration IS fun, one of the only games that is fun bud. Now I go to CS,AAO,Rainbow six and Farcry. Oh yeah I forgot, you don't see any of that idiot. If you don't like infiltration because it sucks, get out of here. People in infiltration has been to AAO, has moved here from CS, has played Doom 3, BUT THEY STILL PLAY ****ING INFILTRATION, why? Because infiltration has fun that does NOT die out, It has teamwork, it has a small friendly community dedicated to realism, It's constantly being updated by people in there spare times. People still play infiltration because the enjoy playing infiltration, No? Then leave idiot. It's a good game, but don't tell anyone else to leave because you don't like it

You say,
INF was developed in early UT times, and now this times are really gone.
were really fun and nice times, but now INF is OLD. his engine is OLD, his gameplay is OLD, even his concept is OLD.

Oh yeah did you know that AAO plays on the UT engine idiot so how would it be old. This engine is old in time but it still can run.

You say,
-and for sentry studios: when you will realize you are working (working?) on a game that has no future? new generations even don't know OLD UT!!

Their just coding/mapmaking/etc in their spare time. I certainly hope infiltration has a future but do not know;but I have faith(with so many other people). Go **** Cleo, will you?

you say:
predictable
it's lovely see how people "defend" his "love" ..... i did the same for nearly an year.
BULL****

Your predictable,
it's lovely see how Punitore "defend" his "love"

saying:
predictable.
but is tragic see how people do not see in front of theyr nose (i did it for sometime too).

Stop trying to treat us like low people because you play games with better graphics. You look like you think you know everything, YOU DON'T! You talk like an annoying advertising commecial, try this ,try that; will you shut the **** up already? We don't want your ****. Nobody is interested in your **** AAO ****. If one is, then they move. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE NOBODY IS *******.

You say,
INF was "special" , now America's Army is "special" (full free game!), Joint Operations, the new Rainbow six, Far cry and Doom3 engines are "special"; and a lot of other games. INF is beaten in every aspect.
i loved soooo much INF (2.85, 286 were my favourites), but now i finally accepted it, INF is OLD, time to put it on CDrom.

I say,
INF is special, your special; special ed.

Give the CD to sombody, they'll play it. Oh yeah, nobody wants to hear your thoughts idiot. This is a forum concentrated in infiltration.
Oh yeah, I played AAO. It sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.