Inf 2.9.1 Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Coop-Stogie

Dec 7, 2008
Hi all

I`m new to THIS forum, sometimes i spam around in the Coop Forum:lol:
Since there came so much Muts out after the Inf 2.9 CE, i just wanted to ask if someone can make a 2.9.1 Update with all Muts (fe: Coop Mod, M60, Psy-Tex , maybe XM8, and so on) that came out after the CE ???

Greets Stogie

Yea it wood be nice to install fresh infiltration 2.9.1 with all mutators for playing and stand alone version.no ut needed.Power wood be unreal engine but u don t need ut.Like red orchestra in ut 2004.thet mod is now stand allone game and thet game is playibble today.Well thet game was mod for ut2004 and didn t have alot of players.Now u must buy it and thet game have a lot of player and servers!theh tgame still use unreal 2004 engine!

I downloaded few mods for ut 2004

frag ops,strike force,sas

to crosfire got few players and 27 servers all others total conversion mod are death!!!

Stand alone games in unreal engine are still a life.I don t know why mods are death?Mybe most of players dont know what is it or they don t know abouth it.

Infiltration 2.9.1 or 3.0 wood be nice to see in stand allone tactical realistic game :D

Soul

Last edited:

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Well, there's no getting around the legal issues for a standalone Inf, but there are plenty of ways to legally get hold of UT if you don't have it already - both Good Old Games and Steam sell UT for the price of a couple of beers. I've been toying with the idea of updating the CE, but it is mostly dependant on getting a better upload speed with my new ISP.

well i got 20/20mb internet line on optic
It s work great
I got free room for new ce in my free web page on my ISP 1500mb
It s fast page
If you got a problem with upload then i can put it in my free web site
Website have unlimit upload and download speed!

Last edited:

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Well it certainly would be more handy for newcomers.

It took me a day and a half of telephone tag trying to get it to work on my friends PC.
The problem is that there have been updates to a handful of files that are included in the CE and so with a fresh install you wind up with server conflictions. Considering we only have like 5 servers that tends to drive players aways.

I would vote yes on a new CE if possible. I never brought it up since i figured the community will wasn't there. But with this DTAS revival actually working I was thinking it might be worth it.

sir_edmond

In my own world
Aug 12, 2003
Boston
Visit site
The community as a whole as another issue, the release of PsyTex. The difference with and without psytex is huge, but without a conscious effort from the community, players and server admins alike, this could end up in a big mess.

Infiltration at this point, would really benefit from another release, and get everyone on the same game version. And to consolidate all things good the community has made these years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
well i got 20/20mb internet line on optic
It s work great
I got free room for new ce in my free web page on my ISP 1500mb
It s fast page
If you got a problem with upload then i can put it in my free web site
Website have unlimit upload and download speed!
Thanks for the offer, but hosting isn't the issue - it's getting the 1.2GB files uploaded on my 256k connection. But having now switched to a new ISP I'm getting about 400k, so it's a little less painful.

The community as a whole as another issue, the release of PsyTex. The difference with and without psytex is huge, but without a conscious effort from the community, players and server admins alike, this could end up in a big mess.

Infiltration at this point, would really benefit from another release, and get everyone on the same game version. And to consolidate all things good the community has made these years.
That's part of the plan.

I've opened a semi-official suggestion thread for the new CE, so feel free to share your ideas for it.