INF 2.65 pwns all others OwdScho!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sm1key

StargateUnreal
Jan 22, 2008
The Netherlands
www.stargateunreal.com
If beein play infiltration sinch early 2000 if i can remember and stil play it .. have seein lot of names/players.. Im Oldkool ..but its fun with the newbiews around lol :D
I run now an Fun Infiltration server on unreal for the Clan where i belong [Elite] (EX former members of [SIXPACK]) .. But ill never forget the time [Merlin] Nordic had a server ... early times :D and unreal haves something special like Cracker explained.. u wont find the game feeling and experiance on other games .. its the close comunity..

The UT version is also nice sinch i discovered it in its early developments.. But then i was stil n00b in computers lol and the mod never wanted to start for me .. but if seein the latest version with out crashes or like early times it dident want to startup.. rofl but i like how the made it till now and i respect both comunitys and gameplay :)

Other i stil support the Inf 2.65 comunity with new maps and add ons and with all of us stil doing this the mod have stil beein populated and also with lot of newbies visiting the server and getting a Name in our comuniy on infiltration unreal.. and i ll never forget the early times its always in my mind .. like your first multiplayer game ... when u play it again its just pure fun and much more then u experiance on other games .
(my experiance)

Anyway if there are stil people here and oldskoolers.. your welcome to visit us again :D for some fragging XD

BTW is that inf for half life2 like the Fire Arms mod of Halflife1 ?