in the year 2034

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

madmoo

elite parkour ninja
Jan 29, 2006
well we are about 50 years out most likely with the birth of christ so the opocalips may have alredy hapend and this is a dream but it could be in 2034 or 2084. hay jesus could of bean 29 or 43 who knows!!

gamergirl1337

Mar 23, 2006
BFOhio
nostradomus (cant spell his name) predicted like a LONG time from now but i have some interesting truths. there is a mayan (i think) pyramid that they use as a type of calendar somewhere in the middle east i guess and it tells the time of day month day and year but anyways it runs out on december 12 2012 (by the way comma not working) some say jesus returns some say we come in contact with aliens. look it up.

madmoo

elite parkour ninja
Jan 29, 2006
i think they were wiped out but the drout befor they could finish or there pencil snaped and they hadnt invented another one yet.