Impressed beyond words.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

0rk

Oct 7, 2005
This is the absolute best mod Ive seen so far. There have been other great concepts. Hehe some that interested me directly more then this one. But the actual quality of your work here. Its wonderful. Comercial quality easy. Unlike many other mods, expecially early on, this mod moves and feels comfortable and smooth. It feels right. Even the jolts from getting shot. They are a bit more distracting then most others but match well and as i said feel right. The quality of the graphis... hell beats that of ut2k4 itself by a good bit! The gameplay is also very interesting and entertaining. I usually dont post in forums unless I really have to... But I had to leave a good word here! I also HATE reading forums with a passion.. But I may have to sift through this one in hopes of learning more about the future plans and features for this mod!

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Hey 0rk welcome to DA2 man :) ! Thanks for all your kind comments...

As the project leader I assure you we will keep our quality standards high and we will fix issues that came with 1.0.

In the meantime cu on the battlefield.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
Haha, hey Ork (was just playing with you on some server, if you noticed me on there).

I don't feel like typing much, but - excellent mod. Thanks guys :tup:

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
Thankyou guys! Also I hope this means people with certain skills would be more willing to help us develop the mod when we ask now :)

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
Just woke up and played for another hour and a half on the servers. Once again...this is terrific guys. Beats vanilla UT any day. :D I love how solid everything feels, how you can see you can see where your rocket's going from the little screen on the launcher, how great the grenades work, etc.

Quick thing though...saw an annoying bsp hole on DM-LostHope I believe it was. Nothing major, but the sky kept flashing on and off.

Thanks though...awesome mod :tup:

brokenFIX

Oct 29, 2004
Yeah, just like I expected the mod is a blast, it doesn't feel like a mod, everything is so polished that it looks like a game made by some paid profesional studio. And by the only thought that this is only beta 1.0 and that more features are on the way I get so excited.

2 comments:
The machine gun skin could be a little bit more realistic, like some dirt and rust.
I miss the clasic gametype, looking foward to see it implemented in the next beta.

Thanks guys

Jul 26, 2003
Australia
brokenFIX said:
The machine gun skin could be a little bit more realistic, like some dirt and rust.

That equates to being more realisitc, how? Soldiers clean their guns, and if you find rust on a gun, you wouldn't use it.

Helioth

Exhalted Presence
Oct 9, 2005
Berlin
helioth.deviantart.com
Maybe not rust. . . but a little more wear and tear, being clinically clean kind of gives the impression that we're all clones :p ;)

I do like the sci-fi approach but i think he's right. . .
and 0rk. . . yes it is the best, but, i still rock you : ]