Impeachment, yes or no?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
We have not done this dance of political discussions in a long time, do you think Trump will be impeached? Do you think he should be impeached?
So far I think the democrats only have the statements of a few people who have no reason to be impartial towards the Donald and I think the talk of impeachment comes awfully convenient right after the murder (yes!) of Jeffrey Epstein who could've shed a light on how depraved some high ranking people are(i.e. the Clintons, Prince Andrew), who he actually took to his fuck island full of minors.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
No doubt in my mind he held up the money for the Ukraine in order to have them investigate the Bidens. For this he should be impeached as it put US' national security at risk, and he bypassed the lawful means in which an investigation should happen. (Seriously, Guiliani?)

I believe he will be impeached, but not removed from office.