I'm mourning. :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
As some of you might know, I'm a keen guitarist and I have a ton of respect for guitar players such as James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Angus Young, Marty Friedman and.. Dimebag Darrell.

Well, take a look at this. On wednesday night, Dimebag (ex-Pantera guitarist and guitarist with Damageplan) was shot 6 times onstage by some psycho and consequently died aged 38.

I had (still have) a lot of respect for that guy. He single-handedly cut through the grunge and britpop **** that plagued the 90s with Pantera, and as a guitarist he was just amazing. Granted, he would have drunk himself to death eventually, but I wish I could get my hands on the animal that shot him. Fortunately, a cop shot and killed the ******* before he could do any more damage.