I'm a

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I'm a fucktard and I don't know why I'm writing THIS because I already had a vision of multiple possible futures happening after I post this thread, though this is not one of them....

The recent "Episode" "THIS" of the X-Files I've read about it and guess what, I made a post about something like that multiple months before the premiere of this episode. HOW WOULD I KNOW HUH?!

And perhaps I know "THIS MAN", perhaps it was a classmate of mine long ago.......

But it's all BS too anyway because in reality they use medical brain scans of people and there is such a "server" a supercomputer behind the hospital which often experimented on me. Coincidence? It's used to calculate most of the traffic in the czech republic but you can bet it's used for many other things given the convenient locations. They just put the scan data and use it to simulate tests and predict that still-living person's behavior most likely, but the after death reality is still possible....because my "great uncle" warned my grandmother about this after he died, yea..after he died he told her of the supercomputers and all....you're all doomed and they KNOW EVEYRTHING.

I know the TRUTH MULDER...THE TRUTH!!

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
But they actually want a new brain scan from me! It's a TRAP!

They'll use it to input it again and will project VIRTUAL HALLUCINATIONS onto my brain! Just like that! Projecting virtual reality...

don't let them...

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I think I have an answer to what happened to the Alien Bounty Hunter from the X-Files. He's been all around. His clones and stuff.
Now I started noticing that it was the same person posing for multiple ones. He is common in places that have been seeded way ago with alien/human clones and where he wants to maintain the "order", so nobody finds out.

Pretending to be a friend and often saying things that I told him or one of his instances before...
How many of them are there? And how can I know that YOU are not one of them, now?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
The X Files, the X-Men, it's all real, yet...all the details are shuffled up. Just like Logan says in the movie by the same name.
"You know it's bullshit, right?" When pointing to the X Men comics. "They note down what happened..." etc.

Don't you see it? It's layers and layers and who knows...perhaps those movies are not real movies but came from a parallel universe???!

EDIT:
I see so many parallels to everything...and what if what if it's all a lie. Everything. What if the nazis won and created all that illusion that the war turned the other way?

You will want to resist that thought because you're trapped and it can't be the truth. But you know, they had all these "programs" and more in their minds.

Propaganda programs, tv shows blending reality. Now look at today's world. Isn't the similarity a little striking?
EDIT:
X over San Diego:
www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/x-files-real-governments-22m-11710516

Last edited:

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
LOL! Then there's XFL as well, which is clearly making a comeback...I guess there might be more of a demand for their brand of football again.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
And how is XFL more real than the stuff depicted in X-Men and X-Files. Where will be the hidden message and the puzzle to solve? X-Men has experiments on children/children growing up from tanks, x files has it now too.