Igoy for the next Evony advert

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Igoy on the next Evony advert ?

• Total voters

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
evony_madxw.jpg

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Give the guys something to work with then.

Sheep biscuit :D

biscuit1.jpg
lol an actual sheep biscuit^^.
But no, a sheep biscuit is anything that provokes someone to call something a sheep biscuit, therefore a sheep biscuit is a sheep biscuit.
-
My camera isn't bad.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Like people who say "four two five" instead of either "four hundred and twenty five" or "four twenty five" could be called sheep biscuits.
-
Is that picture of Igoy?

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!

Stupid! It just means Stupid essentially!
A term used to describe something incorrect, irregular or irritating.
She thought the picture made her look bad and "sheep biscuit" was the made up term that sprung to mind and seemed appropriate to her.
The English language is a versatile thing that is quite capable of accomodating for obvious and uninspired slang at short notice!

Keep up eh?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Stupid! It just means Stupid essentially!
A term used to describe something incorrect, irregular or irritating.
She thought the picture made her look bad and "sheep biscuit" was the made up term that sprung to mind and seemed appropriate to her.
The English language is a versatile thing that is quite capable of accommodating for obvious and uninspired slang at short notice!

Keep up eh?
Yep exactly :)
Though I've used sheep biscuit before to describe things, usually to complain about normality, in this case I just used it in the way you described :)