If you want in on the BuF Ladder post here.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
EvenDarkerBOB said:
Could I also suggest that we change TDM to some other gametype.

Since gametypes other than ONS are mostly DM with a ball/pole/something :p

If that's really what you think, you got a lot (read: a sh!tload) to learn.

Edit: and yeh, change that avatar. :tdown:

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
EvenDarkerBOOB said:
blah blah blah
Halo is the dumbest game ever for any kind of serious competition. If someone shoots a rocket at you, you're dead. Guaranteed. And let's not forget the PISTOL is the most dangerous weapon. And you're acting like this is the norm for serious TDM games? Please. :rolleyes:

/me prays he doesn't end up on my team.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Scumgrief said:
From your avatar choice,
image.php

I would concur :tdown:

Yeah, I had my avi's and sig's turned off, so I didn't catch it.

Dude, you need to change that avatar, pronto!

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
I've pm:ed Boogity about me wanting in but I guess I better put it here as well. So.. I would like to join as well. Plz.. :)

EvenDarkerBob...is that av for real? If so, I have a feeling you won't be here for very long.....

EvenDarkerBOB

Aug 19, 2004
If that's really what you think,

no.

is that av for real?

i guess not.

And you're acting like this is the norm for serious TDM games?

That was the case in halo tdm 2v4. the team with 2 players pawned a lot. i guess that's not working in ut then.
I am an ignorant d00b. Spank me hard. :stick:

I have a history of misunderstandings but I'm learning all the time. Should i have a sig that says: "unless otherwise noted, I am never serious"?

Seems like my cover was not solid enough. I was expecting less serious folks. but if you want to understand that i want to fook with you (in the non-romantic sense) then you can interpret everything i say as offensive. I can be understood word-to-word dead serious or you can spot that :p smilie.
Sorry if anyones feelings got hurt, i did not think about that and was not expecting this kind of warm feedback.

MasterOfPoppets

Pesky Little Trites
Apr 9, 2004
England
rajput_warrior said:
you know i am in!

I have a feeling you may be a little late for this one, considering all the teams are setup and the actual tournament begins in a week or so. Try next time round, as I'm sure there will be a second tourney. :)