If you are of the conservative party and Bill O'Reilly doesn't like you....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Has Sarah Palin (the 2012 conservative people's hope) hitting an even lower point? Even Bill O'Reilly thinks she is crazy and has no idea what she is doing. I seriously doubt she will get elected, but sadly I do think she will make it through the primaries.:(

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dlZwM-eZkA[/m]

Poker

Anus Retentus
Apr 17, 2006
I do think she will make it through the primaries.
No, GOP aren't that stupid. Romney by a country mile.

For her part, the demi-governess will start a run, milk it for the publicity throughout '11, and by winter — once the white male base have had their fix of cocktease and decide it's time to put up someone with more than a 0.000% chance of defeating Obama — quit.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
LOLITICS! :lol:

PicardWtf.jpg

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
If we consider the BuF ololol NEOCONS :crazydance:, even here we could find a better candidate that Sarah Palin

She's an hot MILF though

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
What you've got wrong is that she is anyone's 2012 hope. She seriously needs to get out of politics forever, if she doesn't she is guaranteed to screw the Conservative base in the next decade of elections. She is a HORRIBLE politician.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
lol. Why is the republican way to find the biggest idiots to represent them. Dan Quayle, G. W., and now this bitch.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
What you've got wrong is that she is anyone's 2012 hope. She seriously needs to get out of politics forever, if she doesn't she is guaranteed to screw the Conservative base in the next decade of elections. She is a HORRIBLE politician.

I have unfortunately heard people talk (non-ironically) about how they hope to see her run in 2012. There are far too many stupid people, and it is sad. Otherwise you are spot on.

~Jason

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Sadly, I have as well. One of my close relations is always quoting her shiz, and all I can do is roll my eyes and ignore them.