Ideas needed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Venuswarrior1221

Where there is the Force there is death.
Feb 4, 2006
Canada
Here! Finally figured the frigging problem out. Here she is! Auronaku, Lvl 13 paladin of Silverhand Server!

:lol: Eat your hearts out you less proficent drawers!

:lololol: :sniper: :rl: :flak:

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Here is my version :lol:

strichman.gif

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Venuswarrior1221 said:
:lol: Eat your hearts out you less proficent drawers!

I'll nibble my finger, as my humans aren't nearly as good, I can draw other things well though. Good style you got :tup:

Oh and well done also MaxX. :lol:

Last edited:

Venuswarrior1221

Where there is the Force there is death.
Feb 4, 2006
Canada
Thanks for the feedback. O hope someone'll get ideas for model from my sketch :p

lol we all have our weak spots. I'm rather lame when it come to hands. Rex, I know that when it comes to humans you screw up. And what about you, Mactom?

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
Venuswarrior1221 said:
Thanks for the feedback. O hope someone'll get ideas for model from my sketch :p

lol we all have our weak spots. I'm rather lame when it come to hands. Rex, I know that when it comes to humans you screw up. And what about you, Mactom?
Oups sorry for reply so slowly...:eek:

Hum, my weak point : sometime I miss someting in the torso of my characters.

Really sorry, I didn't follow until the end of this thread.

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
If it makes you feel better, I found a way to draw a creation of mine...yet always forget to add that 1 line to her face that makes it correct...but her mad hairstyle seems to cover the otherside of her face conveniantly.

To all artists in this thread: never base any anthros on Sally Acorn (Sonic Archie Comics)...if I get the chance I'll upload an image.

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
We'd need 3 things
1) The original author's permisson (this would be a model-edit, not a simple reskin)
2) More than wings, big teeth also. (and any other Balroggy features)
3) Someone who can actually be bothered to do it. (you know how the request forum is)