Idea for the HUD colors

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark^

Oct 11, 2005
Uk
www.tmi-uk.net
Congrats with the mod guys, was quite impressed when i jumped on it, cant wait for more maps! Very nice for a beta!!

With the hud colour thingy, i think you should leave it as it is for the defenders but change it for when your on the attacking team. Just keep it simple and have it the same colour the chat text is, red for defenders, blue for attackers. Keeps it simple and would look good too.

Hunz

...aka [A|K]Leviathan, mkay?
Jan 7, 2002
Jail
www.arschkeKse.de.vu
Hud should only attract ones view if there are important informations on it (like critical health, a new objective and so on). Design-wise I would like to see something in the direction of Republic Commando - to give you the feel that youre actually looking through the visor of your helmet.

rich_zap

Jul 18, 2004
Dissapearing into the fog !
I myself like a nice open hud so i can get the maximum view out of it. I think the huds general colour scheme should reflect the playerskins colour. Complicated huds annoy me as they give you too much information and take up valuable space, keep it simple so that it will work well at its job which as was said earlier, to give the player info.