~Idea for KBall

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
If possible it would be great to inlude several Kballs (i.e. Heavy solid metal ones, a tennis ball, etc.) with different Karma Params and then have them randomly spawned (so Instead of getting the same Kball over and over you get a different one with different params) or possibly make it a setting in game rules, so you can choose the ball there.

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
I was thinking one configurable ball, for increasing/decreasing mass. The beach ball is very light, and it would be fun to play with a heavier one. Ought to be easy enough. All these little details add up though, especially in the beta stages of a mod.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Is size one of the new customizable options too? (I would like the make the cue ball in K-Billiards the goal ball)

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
not a problem

No big deal on the posting my map timing, the whole strategy-x think was kind of strange and abrupt, I think its cool that UnWheel is back up so soon. I have been fairly busy myself but am making some good progress on my next map, and the ball size for K-billiards isnt a big deal I was just wondering if that was one of the features you had added.