*=)IAS(=* recruiting too

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Gecko, youre getting good at that... spamming. Keep it up, would like to see you in the pro spam series ;)

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
[_X_]DJBRIAND said:
I think you guy's at IAS should start a recruiting thread,you know,somewhere you could meet new players who would be interested in joining your clan.

I'm sure it would work for yas,eh,whatchya think?

hmmm, could that work ???

Just start a new thread and ppl would join us ???

Have to think about it... :D

[_X_]DJBRIAND

[_X_]MatchMaker
Jul 28, 2004
Belfast
www.the-xclan.com
IAS is recruiting
av-621.gif

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
dutch_gecko said:
No this is not a recruiting thread. This thread merely states that IAS is recruiting (too), it does not actually recruit anyone (except me maybe).
:D

This thread started as a recruiting thread, but it's more like a recruiting spam thread. That was not the intention, in the first place. But look at it now, it's growing and comes back all the time. Now it tell a history from the start, more than recruiting. And it's nice to see that poeple post here, in that way we will not be forgotten. Neither will thoes who post here, so let's see how far it can go. Keep it clean, with recruiting stuff, and nice SPAM... :D

ohhhh, i realy don't know what came over me...feeling's ????? :eek:

Well, i just love this comunity. And i hope that it will forever go on........