*=)IAS(=* recruiting too

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
When UTXMP comes out, are you guys gonna start a new recruting thread in the other forum, or ask a mod to move this one?

Would be a shame to lose the longest recruting thread that I've ever seen :)

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
Naib said:
When UTXMP comes out, are you guys gonna start a new recruting thread in the other forum, or ask a mod to move this one?

Would be a shame to lose the longest recruting thread that I've ever seen :)

mmmmm, good question..duno yet....but 1 thing i can tell u, this thread will not DIE.... :D (well, if we got some recruties it will but not before that... :p )

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
IAS|Spiff said:
hehe. thx Vash...and now mabye a suprise, i actualy go a recruit(mabye)
Will not post name yet...but i look's good...so to other clan's start spamming and recruiting..it pay's.. :lol:

OMF! A recruit after all teh sp4m?! Good for you guys, <3.

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
[[Vash]] said:
OMF! A recruit after all teh sp4m?! Good for you guys, <3.

well, i realy don't know. he just vanish for our irc channel, and i have not seen him after that.. :(

»Bb«Ñ£§ said:
yeah shouldnt somebody end this tread already o_O

End it, way ??? That's no fun... :D

dutch_gecko said:
Recruits? IAS? Nah...

hmpr........ :lol:

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
[[Vash]] said:
I don't think there is a time *=)IAS(=* WON'T be recruiting :p

We will never stop recruiting, mabye in 5 year we will be the biggest and the only clan in U2XMP :D

Think of that...

And ofcourse we are recruiting now.....(just sign under here, then u are one of us...)