I´ve got an idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cloaked

Jan 20, 2002
Visit site
CTF With Rounds

Hi, i am new here in this forum. And i dont know anything, any, about writing mutators/mods. So, i´ll tell you all what my idea is, in the hope of it been written.

It´s like a CTF with rounds. Could be like this:
- the team that captures the flag wins the round (and it ends)
- the round has a time to be completed, like 5:00.
- if no flag is captured until the end of the round, the team with more survivors wins the round (if you get killed, you can only respawn when a new round starts)
- if you stay alive when the round ends, you get teleported to your base with the same weapons you had (with full ammo) and your health is recovered.

This isnt new to anyone who ever played counter strike.
And if there is any mutator like this, id like to know :p

Thanks for your attention :p (and if any of you can do it, here is my icq uin 70103341)

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
well, it's not CTF, but you could try Frozt 1.25 or 1.5 or whatever version number it was. They have a Team DM and a DOM frozt gametype. I'm not sure about Frozt CTF.

You can try checking the Mods and the Mutators links on the main Modsquad page but to be perfectly honest I'm not sure of the status of our download links at the moment.

Cloaked

Jan 20, 2002
Visit site
Thanks for replying :p
I´ll try these. But, if anybody else knows of a similar mutator/mod, i´d really appreciate if you said :p

Or if anybody can make it, please contact me at
70103341 (icq)