I see me.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

garbage

a.k.a. Del!Rium
Oct 23, 2005
Holland>all
www.tbc-xmp.co.uk
Whitey said:
You don't speak English as well. Same goes for Football and Baseball. You also don't eat as well, or curse at strangers with half the enthusiasm we do.
English speak english better I think.. Further, the best football countries are euro countries... oh wait you weren't talking about soccer. Hmm yeah anbother funny thing about usa; who calls a game 'football' whilst it's being played mostly with ur hands? That just keeps me wondering. Further the best curser at strangers is after all Mr.Nazi, Adolf Hitler himself. Guess what? He was euro too :p
but ok, I admit I lost, you pwn at baseball :( :(

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
Hey, When are we going to conquer the dutch and steal their.. ummmm... underseasoned food?

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
My parents have told me this quite often. My girl is the only one who disagrees.