I owe the government

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

2_SeeK_U

uni.... meh...
Australia's not too bad. Tax is one of the lowest of the devloped worlds (6th lowest l think). I just work part time, like on weekends and night times, as l'm still a student and l pay about 2 grand into tax a year. Out of that 2 grand l get about 1 grand back which ain't too bad l think. I'd rather get something back though, l'd hate to have to pay more!

randomas

May 24, 2001
Visit site
Pfft I probably owe about 300-400 € ... Oh I was forgetting they already deduced 3000 from my bursary, and 400 from contract work I did ... Gotta love Italy ...

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
Got a fair chunk o' change back from both the Fed and the state.

Speaking of which, I've a bit of a quandry. I'm an employee of New York State, and yet, I pay state taxes, which then get used to pay my own salary. So, I take money from me and give it back to me? Goddamn screwed up system if you ask me.