I need one of each of the following.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Forget about it; I’ve already tried this one and it doesn’t work. You’re training camels to transport soldiers across vast distances after Skynet wipes out all electronic devices. The fat women are used to train the camels to carry heavy loads. You need a large reservoir of water for the camels, which is where the waterbed comes in. Finally, soldiers dressed as gay-looking pirates bouncing around on a big hump, or between two big humps, confuse the enemy. They don’t know whether to laugh, run, or shoot.

Here’s the problem: fat women and camels are inherently lazy. They just end up laying on the waterbed. One thing leads to another and you end up with fat women pregnant with mutant camel/human hybrids.

At first, this seems like a good thing because you could have super soldiers with big humps on their backs for water storage. They could track across vast distances without needing any water. What an advantage that would be.

However, in reality what happens is the women all die trying to give birth to the mutants. The humps are too big and the women and mutants all die in childbirth. So you’d think the solution would be C-sections. Nope! Ain’t gonna happen. Those fat women are all concerned about their appearance and don’t want any scars even though they would be easy to hide in one of their many folds.

So there you have it. A woman’s vanity is the ultimate cause of the failure.

The Purple Bunny

Super Mario Breakdance!
Jun 27, 2003
Hot South GA
www.bunnyhaetsu.net
How fat do you want her? Can't-tell-if-she's-wearing-underwear fat? Comes-with-a-forklift fat? Or Rosie O'Donnel fat?

Rosie O'Donnel is a dude. Not an option.

Forget about it; I’ve already tried this one and it doesn’t work. You’re training camels to transport soldiers across vast distances after Skynet wipes out all electronic devices.

I'm actually planning to use her to repopulate the planet when the rest of the human race is wiped out. Why use a fat chick? Because for her, it's either perform this task with a guy dressed up as Jack Sparrow or face extinction. Let that be her burden.

(looks left and then right)

how much are we talking about here?

Charging by the pound. You must deal with shipping and handling.

We didn't even have a 3rd.

...Wait? Give me your time machine and I'll set up a deal.

I know we haven't had a third. But if a third happens there should be anticipation for a fourth. As well as a fifth. But I'm not worried about World War V at this moment. My plan for that will use a lot of pancakes. But I've already said too much.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
You need a better cover story than repopulation with fat chicks. That’s practically a paradox. You could be boinking the wrong wrinkle for years and never procreate. You need a thin chick so you know what you’re hitting is the right thing.