I need Mouse Feet

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Juguard

The King Is Dead, Punk Rock Lives!
Nov 30, 1999
Tustin CA, USA
Visit site
ok, I can't find anywhere to buy, or make some new mouse feet. I only found tape that fits on my current mouse feet.

Ya, a little strange, but I need new mouse feet, as some of them are now gone.

I have a few Logitech mice, that need to be fixed. Where can I buy, or info on how to make new mouse feet that fit perfect on my logitech mice?

Thanks.

[FO]Crafty

heterolicious
Sep 22, 2003
Why not spend 10 bucks and buy a new mouse?... other then that you could try arts and crafts stores they sell stuff like that or stuff that is close enough.

Juguard

Nov 30, 1999
Tustin CA, USA
Visit site
[FO]Crafty said:
Why not spend 10 bucks and buy a new mouse?... other then that you could try arts and crafts stores they sell stuff like that or stuff that is close enough.
because I dont buy any cheap mice for $10... yea, I could buy the same mouse I have now for $10 but I rather buy a good one if I'm going to buy one.

Besides, these mice are very good, just need new nylon feet. :)

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
I've never seen mousefeet for sale, each mouse has uniquely shaped feet anyways.
You could try and get some of that tape stuff or get some teflon-coated tape/blocks and cut them to the right size...

Juguard

Nov 30, 1999
Tustin CA, USA
Visit site
Loibisch said:
I've never seen mousefeet for sale, each mouse has uniquely shaped feet anyways.
You could try and get some of that tape stuff or get some teflon-coated tape/blocks and cut them to the right size...
yea, guess thats the only way. :( ...

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
MouseFeet.gif

[Edit] Well, a bit late... but... whatever.

Last edited:

Juguard

Nov 30, 1999
Tustin CA, USA
Visit site

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
mx500 pwns.

and you can't buy new feet, you must by a new mouse... next time just put the protectors on first

Juguard

Nov 30, 1999
Tustin CA, USA
Visit site
Saito said:
mx500 pwns.

and you can't buy new feet, you must by a new mouse... next time just put the protectors on first
well, i dont need mouse feet for my MX500, its fairly new. I need them for my old mice, like the mouseman from Logitech, i have it for a long time now, just needs new feet. :D

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
he said he had the same mouse as Waff, not you.

if you want new feet, go to any lowes, or craft store, or wal mart, and buy some rubber matting, cut it to the size you need and glue it on, those feet are made out of rubber, they don't help your mouse slide, they help it stick, so it doesn't slide all over the place.

no one makes new rubber feet because, well, it's kind of retarded to need new ones, they put those feet over top of the screws for a reason, so you don't open your mouse.

you can use pretty much any type of rubber matting, self adhesive, non stick, anything you want, you can get it pretty much anywhere that sells home improvement supplies