I need help converting Mp3's to Wav's...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
Where do I get a good decoder? I had Winamp 2.5 and computer crashed, now I've got Winamp 2.5e and it won't make wavs, which I could with the earlier version. If anyone knows how to do it w/ WA 2.5e drop me a line or someone tell me where to get a good converter.

------------------
Jenkins

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
I dont know much about that but you could probably find a free program that does it here --> http://download.cnet.com/
Just do a search and you can find all kinds of cool stuff, thats where I get my CD ripper.

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

TedBear -FMJ ammo

Nov 28, 1999
bounce.to
Hi in winamp just goto preferences and click on output then click on Disk writer plugin then configure. It should ask what dir you want your wav file placed in. Then run the mp3 and the wav should be made. Note: turn this off by clicking waveOut or what ever it was on before you started. Hope this helps.
I just made one. 46 megs!

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Why did the chicken cross the road? To get a beer of course.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by TedBear -FMJ ammo (edited 12-15-1999).]