I need H-E-L-P

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

silentbob84

Aug 8, 2009
Whenever the UT 2004 came out, I purchased it :D. 1 hour later my Laptop crashed :mad:. I bought one off my buddy and tried to install the game on his. It didn't cooperate. It is now quite a while later and i have a nice PC again (and a little time to play ... again). I go to install UT and realize.... I DON"T HAVE THE KEY CODE ! ! ! ! :eek: SO.... How can i get a code for it short of trying to find and re-purchase another UT 2004 game? HELP ME ... PLEASE !!!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
You can't.

FYI - Unreal Anthology is $1.99 at Gamestop (if you can find one in your local store) and it comes with Unreal and its Mission Pack, Unreal Tournament, Unreal 2, and Unreal Tournament 2004.

Go Gamer has them in-stock for $14.99, but just ran a special on it for like $7.

Steam ran quite a few specials on it as well.

Go out and buy a copy. It's cheap.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Have you checked the inside of the cd case ? If it's not there, ask your buddy what he did with it.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
You can't.

FYI - Unreal Anthology is $1.99 at Gamestop (if you can find one in your local store) and it comes with Unreal and its Mission Pack, Unreal Tournament, Unreal 2, and Unreal Tournament 2004.

Go Gamer has them in-stock for $14.99, but just ran a special on it for like $7.

Steam ran quite a few specials on it as well.

Go out and buy a copy. It's cheap.

there's always amazon

silentbob84

Aug 8, 2009
Thanx guys. Just a little more info.... I bought a big cd book that holds like... 300 cds, and i put all my music, dvds, and gaming cds in it to make it easier to move around(military - always on the go). I put all the keys with each game... or so i thought. LOL
Anyhow, i do appreciate the info. Tomorrow i will prolly go to game stop!