I need anyone's help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
I'm doing this from a friend's computer becuase mine recently screwed up. I had to format the c:, but for some reason, I didn't have the right boot up. I've looked high and low for the correct boot up disk over here, and it wants to stay hidden somewhere. Ok, if someone could find one of their boot up disks and e-mail it to me, I would be greatly appreciative. I need those contents to get my computer back up and running. BTW, I need the file for a Win95 Boot Up disk. Can anyone help? Have a link to where I can download this stuff? Please help.

Here's the e-mail you can send to:

Jenkinsbball@hotmail.com

Thanks, I hope I can get this stuff soon, the longer I wait, the longer I can't frag.

Peace

------------------
Jenkins

can i ask why you formatted your puter without locating the disks first?

bullet2.gif

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Gaze into the Abyss so I can get a better look at you..."
-Fatal Abyss(Jess Edwards)

E-mail: fatalabyss@hotmail.com
http://members.xoom.com/BringPeace

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
I had a boot disk before, and now for some reason it isnt the right one. I was told other wise... all I was going to do is install again and copy everything for myself... I'm going on a week w/o the **** working. + I got a new 13 gig hd and I tried hooking that up and installing Windows, and all I get is a INVALID BOOT DISK message.

bullet2.gif

Jenkins