i love fragball and ain't seen a map for it in ages?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
In britain in a small town.
I am CRAPSKY with the unreal ed (I'm o.k with multicTF porting) and i have a tut here.
It is the other site, i know but they have moved on and it's dead anyway, but there are three maps on NC, and I play them but they are ghey.

Last edited:

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
n00bkillin said:
I am CRAPSKY with the unreal ed (I'm o.k with multicTF porting) and i have a tut here.
It is the other site, i know but they have moved on and it's dead anyway, but there are three maps on NC, and I play them but they are ghey.

I could manage to make a fragball map.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
In britain in a small town.
kewl! u read da tut? if I could map, I would but the only non joke map I can make is a Mh map which is short and spammy with matrix music. A hoot but If i can learn the Unreal Ed, I will help. Cyber, for da matrix music, get a cache manager and go on my server. I will run it when asked.

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
n00bkillin said:
kewl! u read da tut? if I could map, I would but the only non joke map I can make is a Mh map which is short and spammy with matrix music. A hoot but If i can learn the Unreal Ed, I will help. Cyber, for da matrix music, get a cache manager and go on my server. I will run it when asked.

I already have UTCacheManager3.

BTW,you can start your server.