I have new profile

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Some ppl who want another profile just let rename their old one :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Here is the thread

EDIT2:
Or simply contact Hal

Last edited by a moderator:

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
Turret 49 said:
Why the change?

the main reason for the change is the name. the avatar i was using on draakoacolyte is that guys name i'm using now. And now just keeping things simple where ever i'm register online i'm using the same name everywhere.

Starry Might said:
Oh! And here I welcomed you in this topic of mine, thinking you were a new guy!

sorry for confusion and, on other topic on your post, about abbadon he was on the bottom of the roster so I assumed he was a hellion but thats what I get for assuming huh:lol:

SaD said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draakoacolyte
If theres any way for the modorators of this site can delete this profile that would be sweet.

We can´t do it . Like MäxX said , a change would be the better way .

I dint realize I could change my name and keep everything else, I'm still a noob to the forums, so bear with me.