I have AIDS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Now if that isn't leet. I remember putting a redeemer in the deathly bowels so you'd have to TL in and out quickly to get it. Are you ready for a 1-1?

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
This is probably one of my best maps. “Best” is a relative word. I think QAPete was still doing reviews at the time and said it was bandwidth-worthy. It’s strange, but the lava took a turn for the worst after awhile. Initially, it looked nice with the vid card and drivers, but after upgrades or whatever, the lava lost its groovy look and turned into some strange soup that was half pastel.

Attachments

• finalsiege.jpg
    finalsiege.jpg
    610.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Yomammy impressed me the most with his grandiose effort: dm-falkenstein. I wanted to give this map 10s across the board, but the average PC would lag at the time from its size. There were also parts of the map that were isolated and boring. But the effort that went into making the map, the detail, the artistry was amazing. It was more of a work of art than a map. It’s nice to play it now that the vid cards and PCs are up to the job. This would be a fun map with 25 or 30 online players, if it were possible.

Attachments

• falkenstein.jpg
    falkenstein.jpg
    651.1 KB · Views: 10

Franko

Jul 25, 2001
Ohio
Visit site
this is what playing the Unreal series does to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

LOL - I just watched that for the first time - the kind of player I love to telefrag (I know this kid's an actor, but). I had run in to a few of those types on public servers back in 2002-3. You frag 'em once, they start talkin' smack at you, chasin' you around Face ignoring all others. In a strange way, they made public servers more fun.

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
this is what playing the Unreal series does to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

LOL - I just watched that for the first time - the kind of player I love to telefrag (I know this kid's an actor, but). I had run in to a few of those types on public servers back in 2002-3. You frag 'em once, they start talkin' smack at you, chasin' you around Face ignoring all others. In a strange way, they made public servers more fun.

lol, good memories. It's funny how petty things can become while pubbing. Team goals give way to individual goals and so on. That kid's a great method actor.