I have a friend who......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bounca

Unemployed Loser
Jan 18, 2000
Visit site
I have a friend who has been a long time Puffer. I won't disclose is identity, lets just say that he has an affliction. It seems he talks about UT, downloads maps/mods and such, has editted time to time, and of course Puf posts frequently more than he actually plays the game!!! :(

Don't get me wrong, he has his priorities straight (wife + 2). i just miss my online fraggin bud :(

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Originally posted by Bounca
I have a friend who has been a long time Puffer. I won't disclose is identity, lets just say that he has an affliction. It seems he talks about UT, downloads maps/mods and such, has editted time to time, and of course Puf posts frequently more than he actually plays the game!!! :(

Don't get me wrong, he has his priorities straight (wife + 2). i just miss my online fraggin bud :(

Don't worry, we won't think less of him because he's your friend (or the other way around). Why would you not tell his name, I really don't see why you couldn't if he posts here anyway... unless I'm missunerstanding your post.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Hey DD, pop into #LoL and frag with us again. If we're not matching, you'll find some fun games.

We had a closed practise going on and El_Gato came in with us the other night. It was funny, he came in after I gave him the server IP. He left almost immediately because he saw it was actually semi-organized. I laughed at him and got him back in. It was fun scrims. It was fun to hear his 'Yeehaaa' spam. :)

We seem to get Butress in for a few lately too.

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Originally posted by Bounca

Smartass. :p Well, we'll frag soon enough now that you finally got your connection fixed. ;):D

Oh wait, I don't have an affliction, but I know someone who does.... The again, he posts only sporadically...