I currently occupy the top five posts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I remember Cactus. Oh that asian kid could spam.

I found this in the ol' archives. Think Q made this.

Haha, I remember my initial reaction to that :D. Nowadays I wonder why Q and me were the only ones with yellow text!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Some years ago I could fill up the entire forum and not stop for some more hours.
Now occupying the top four is more than enough.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
who got banned for good... several times... then he opened up his own forum where he was the only one posting. Have you seen that one? :)

Heh, I didn't see that. Poor guy.

I know he was banned from Unreal Playground as well.

I kind of miss people like him and Lucifix and all those idiots DavidM spent his time destroying, it was good entertainment. Ah, stupid people, Just can't kill enough of them fast enough.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
There's still a forum around where Red_Fist is not banned and generally active. He loves so much the Unreality SP Mappack for UT, one of the worst things ever made by ****ing man.

I think this thread nicely sums up the problems with this forum.

Stick with your tentacles.