I challange all to beat this......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mapper-X

Jul 10, 2003
United States
Hell i can beat that all you have to do is type god in the console!!! I do not have any proof that this is a real match. I.E. No god mode.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
You need 1on1Alpu2 to watch this and *possibly* the agent smith model but I think it should work without that.
Also, there are 2 frags where I completly suck, but it is 1pm so I have only been awake for 45 mins, I was still half asleep when I played this match :p

Attachments

• Combo.zip
    193.2 KB · Views: 17

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Bot_40 said:
You need 1on1Alpu2 to watch this and *possibly* the agent smith model but I think it should work without that.
Also, there are 2 frags where I completly suck, but it is 1pm so I have only been awake for 45 mins, I was still half asleep when I played this match :p
where can I get that map??
Not found @ NC3.
I wanna see!! I wanna see!! :)

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
It's on nc 3 (UT2k3 btw). Can't believe you don't already have it seeing as it has the best layout for any ut2k3 map so far.
/me k33ls anyone that doesn't already own alpu :con:

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Thanks Hourences...that helps. :)

UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2003-04-07_17.42]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2798 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420 (4403)

General protection fault!

History: CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

------------------------------------------------------------

The map plays and looks great on it`s own.....but the above combo demo gives me that error. :(

DjRaziel

Jul 12, 2004
Romania
Easy as pie. I haven't cheated, the bots are at normal skill, I respect myself too much to cheat. I've been playing Unreal Tournament since it appeared. Has anyone of you beaten the game on godlike?
I beat one bot with all the skills at max at 7-11 frags difference (match to 25). At one on one with a bot maxed out I only lose sniper arena and minigun arena (it doesn't exist, true, but you play last man standing and the bot has preffered weapon the minigun), while shock arena I have managed to win a couple of times.
My favourite weapon is the pulse rifle and I curse Epic every day for replacing it with that stupid link gun that aims erratically.
I don't play on the internet because I have a 56k connection. :( But in a few months I'll get cable, so I'll see you then. There's much more to be said, but it's 1 o'clock and tomorrow I have to go and sign up for college. Exams are coming! :boom:

Attachments

• piece of cake.JPG
    piece of cake.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 21

DjRaziel

Jul 12, 2004
Romania
Sorry, I read only the first page of the thread. Clumsy me. Didn't see the part with friendly fire. Without friendly fire it's much more challanging, but the trick is to grab the rocket launcher or the bio rifle and wait for them! You're most likely to score some ultra or monster kills. You die a lot when you respawn (you usually end up in a group of four or five...no chance to survive), but you make up with the ultra kills. I've attached the screenshot with my win.

Attachments

• bla.jpg
    bla.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 41

IndySkyz

Don't F with me! Biatch
Nov 21, 2005
Why did I waste my time with this, lets see you post a SS of you winning against 15 godbots in a straight DM match, or 14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2, maybe you could take 1 but I doubt even that. All you are doing when you set 15 bots on one team is making a 15 man cluster that any noob can drop a load of goo on. LMAO at you.