I can't select a taunt animation during a enemy team execution.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter-X

May 27, 2004
I have a particular problem that I would like to point out in UT2004 JB. After I destroyed the last enemy, the victory scene pops up (where the enemy team area is executed, and where the winning player who destroyed the last enemy is displayed). During the scene I pressed the "V" button to bring up the voice menu, and I don't see any "taunt animation" choice in the menu (I can't make the taunt animation I want during this scene). However, while the game is in play, the "taunt animation" choice is present, but NOT during the victory scene.

Without being able to choose a taunt from the taunt animations in the voice menu, I am only limited to using the taunts originally binded to the keyboard (there area about four of them, which is not quite enough). Will this be fixed in the next version of UT2004 JB? Is there even a way that this can be fixed?

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
The way the code works it was impossible to make the voice menu taunt commands work properly. To (obviously only somewhat) avoid confusion that subsection of the menu was just taken out entirely. Using the movement keys also does the 4 basic taunts, so you don't need to make special binds, although they're useful in other places so you might as well. I think this is the best it's gonna get, these issues have all been discussed in development, without finding a better solution.

Mr.Mitchell

Sep 5, 2001
the Netherlands
home.ict.nl
Not exactly the same problem, but it might be related. I have only the 4 default keys mapped to taunts. In-game they all work fine, but on the celebration screen when playing as Dominator (skaarj) it is only possible to play the taunt that is bound to ;. It only seems to be a problem with the skaarj only, since I tried some other models (including cutom models from CBP2 vol 1) and they don't show the problem.

Any ideas of what could be wrong?