hows my sig

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Thumbnail sigs are pretty awfull. You will have them in a square size. Im so glad i could have puted that sig rule thread, otherwise people would so abuse the Signature images. Photoshop takes some time to learn but it's easy. And it's what i use too.

By the way, i always found the 486X100 signature images sexier than the 160X550. They just feel a little too big, what makes a good sig is the color and the flow. having abstact material in a signature will not make it automaticaly less interessing, but it would be better to have them with a lower opacity in the background, Black backgrounds are too jerky for the skin city forums. I think that my current Av/Sig fit all theme (beside brown and yellow)

Last edited:

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
Kantham said:
Thumbnail sigs are pretty awfull. You will have them in a square size. Im so glad i could have puted that sig rule thread, otherwise people would so abuse the Signature images. Photoshop takes some time to learn but it's easy. And it's what i use too.

By the way, i always found the 486X100 signature images sexier than the 160X550. They just feel a little too big, what makes a good sig is the color and the flow. having abstact material in a signature will not make it automaticaly less interessing, but it would be better to have them with a lower opacity in the background, Black backgrounds are too jerky for the skin city forums. I think that my current Av/Sig fit all theme (beside brown and yellow)

thx for the sig size info know I know what would look the best as far as size is concerned

Decibel said:
There isn't a trademark on this sig (yet), so steal it and use it
Atleast if you like it enough.

thx I will use it for now, the only 2 things I would change is my name there (make it look exotic looking) and either keep the ninja girl there or put anime guy there (which where my name comes from) that wont be for a while though. No telling when I will get photoshop, hope its soon. And Decibel that place you posted those pics http://members.clanci.net/db/sigs/Ugyurasig.png
do you have to register there to host images there or what?

Last edited:

Decibel

Carpe Imperium
Nov 11, 2005
Netherlands
www.clanci.net
Ugyura said:
how do you guys like my sig.

I love it ;)

Ow and that place is my own spot on a private webspace for Ci members. So you can't just register.
And if you download the PSD file as well, you can edit it as soon as you have photoshop.

Last edited: