How to uninstall?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

i2hHiGFS

Feb 21, 2005
I thought this would be a good tool to use, but it crashes my server after the first game. I don't really have time to investigate why now and I wanted to uninstall this so that I can use the default voting scheme. But even after removing the Server-Packages line, I don't get my default voting back in the Server setup.

Any help getting that back would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

i2hHiGFS

Feb 21, 2005
I was using listening mode instead of dedicated...

I found a backup of my .ini file and I'll diff them and should be all set. I look forward to figuring ut2vote out though. Seems cool.

i2hHiGFS

Feb 21, 2005
I think this was the cause:

VotingHandlerType=

I set it back to this and all good.

VotingHandlerType=xVoting.xVotingHandler

i2hHiGFS

Feb 21, 2005
I actually found out that the crashing I was having was a known issue using the listening server on build 3339 on the Mac. So ut2vote was not guilty... ;)

sh0V3l

Oct 23, 2003
fyi ut2vote doesnt really support listen servers we design and test it on dedicated servers windows/linux :)