1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How to delete a brush in unreal editor 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by usamapk, Dec 13, 2005.

1. usamapk

usamapk Maxpayne

It really sucks, when i try to delete a brush, n it doen't get deleted. Is there anyway to save the time, as even after rebuilding the brush remains there on all viewports.

I really need help

2. StardogChampion

StardogChampion New Member

Click on it in the 2D view then press delete?

3. usamapk

usamapk Maxpayne

How to zoom into 2D viewports

it didn't worked when i tried to delete it again, by right clicking and choosing delete. But the problem is solved now, bcoz when i tried to create a new brush selecting the already created one, it changes into new brush. But now i need to know how to zoom in the 2D view ports to see the grid boxes of larger size without changing the total number of units in the grid.

Also, thanx for ur replies.

4. Ghost3021

Ghost3021 Registered Hobbit

you speaketh of the Builder Brush