How much time do you spend in Ued?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

smally

Jan 30, 2000
Weaverville, NC USA
Visit site
I remember seeing you post pictures of that map here in the forums about a month or two ago. I had actually forgotten about it till I saw your pic again. I would really like to check that out when you are finished. Be sure to make a thread to announce it's release when you are done OK?

quitgrin1

Demon Like
Jul 31, 2000
Nowhere
www.geocities.com
I have like 20 maps in the todo Folder... I´m only interested in 2 right now, my first DM map for Platoon19 and the first map of LA Gorda Mappack... Here is an early picfor ya...

I work like 3 hours a day on my maps..

GRINGOLOCO

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
Average: 1 hour a day.
I don't finish any map I make. Which is a bad thing, of course. :)
I don't even draw a lay-out anymore; all I do is practice, practice, practice. I work room by room (so I add architecture, textures and lighting before I move on to the next room).
I used to have great ideas and draw them on paper and stuff, but it always turned out bad, so now I just build whatever comes to mind. :)
I did finish two maps, but they are almost a year old now and look very bad, too. :)

Current project ;)

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
i've been trying to play more. i really got out of touch just editing all the time. now i dedicate about half the time playing various things. lately i've been playing a lot of Alliance CTF for q3a. it's interesting how the ctf maps reflect the style of play. the offhand grapple allows for larger ctf maps. having new modes of transport will be a nice design challenge in (near) future games.
ctf with land vehicles would be hella fun.

Mr.muffins

OHHH! CROTCHSHOT! THATS GOTTA HURT!
Jun 9, 2001
The US of A
Visit site
wow! that retexturing thing worked out great, and i can release it soon, maybe late sunday around midnight cuz thats when i'm up mostly. its all coming back to me now! I have a teeny-clinic map in the drafting process now.

thanks for the help peeps.

:mad: :( :) ;) :eek: :cool: :D