How many % of maxed out is completed?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZarQa

Freelance coder
Jul 11, 2003
Holland
Hey DJ_Kevin,

I really regret to say this, but it seems our current progress is stopped. This is due school and several members who I haven't heard of some time now.

This is what happends when school kicks in. As just said, the main reason was that members just didn't keep in touch with me/Dagroov. Also, some people signed up to join our team, a coder, music guy and skinner, but all of them seem to be forgotten they said that; none of them replied to any of my emails.

Since I'm incapable of doing everything myself, I fear this project will not be continued anymore. Perhaps on some day, when I feel like making a TC all by myself I will start working on it once more.

I would like to thank everyone who did support us, and the most deticated team members: Mitlancer, Snake, Whitedevil, Scott(even though for a small time), and Dagroov. The other ones were not bad at what they did, but I didn't really have much contact with them and I feel like they weren't really involved in the proces of making Maxed Out.

For now, this is goodbye.

DJ_Kevin

Aug 1, 2004
ZarQa said:
Hey DJ_Kevin,

I really regret to say this, but it seems our current progress is stopped. This is due school and several members who I haven't heard of some time now.

This is what happends when school kicks in. As just said, the main reason was that members just didn't keep in touch with me/Dagroov. Also, some people signed up to join our team, a coder, music guy and skinner, but all of them seem to be forgotten they said that; none of them replied to any of my emails.

Since I'm incapable of doing everything myself, I fear this project will not be continued anymore. Perhaps on some day, when I feel like making a TC all by myself I will start working on it once more.

I would like to thank everyone who did support us, and the most deticated team members: Mitlancer, Snake, Whitedevil, Scott(even though for a small time), and Dagroov. The other ones were not bad at what they did, but I didn't really have much contact with them and I feel like they weren't really involved in the proces of making Maxed Out.

For now, this is goodbye.

:( thats really a shame, maybe some other time then :(:(:(:(

ZarQa

Freelance coder
Jul 11, 2003
Holland
Perhaps there is still hope. Tyr (our only lovely animator) informed me that his animation sequence is nearly done.

I was thinking of making some kind of demo...just with the features that might be in future releases.

When the time comes I will let you guys know.

punk129

!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
Jan 18, 2003
Germany
www.punk129.com
* Now talking in #maxedout
* Topic is 'http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=147152 - This was coming :('
* Set by NetFire.TX.US.GameSurge.net on Sat Dec 11 00:59:59
* ChanServ sets mode: +v [BSS]punk129
* ChanServ sets mode: -z
* ChanServ has left #maxedout (#maxedout registration expired.)

Deapblade

Jul 15, 2004
You can also just wait for the next holidays and continou then. There are no deadlines anyway.