1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How do i play single player maps in oldschool A'mpd

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Aldred, Jun 17, 2001.

1. Aldred

Aldred New Member

Ok ive downloaded some maps for old school A'mpd
    but I dont have a clue how to use them
    and as I said in a previous post I dont have the original unreal CD anymore.

2. qazix

qazix Lost

Install the single-player maps just as you would anything else. Put the files in the proper locations, refresh OldSkool's maplist, and play. usaar33 also has a .zip of Unreal music, in case any map requires a specific track (and doesn't come with it -- unlikely).

.unr -> UT/Maps
    .umx -> UT/Music
    .utx -> UT/Textures
    .uax -> UT/Sounds
    u., .int -> UT/System (do not overwrite any files, esp. NBSpecials.u. Some user-made SP maps don't work in UT, such as Strangeworld)

3. Aldred

Aldred New Member

Thanks Ive tried de cyberduel and that doesent work ime going to download another and see if i can get that to work.
    If you can will you please tell me which ones do work
    Thanks