how do I join the JailBreak community?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
You've joined already! Imagine that ;)

The community extends to anyone and everyone that posts in these forums and (hopefully) plays in the regular lockdowns or any time. There's no lists, no place to apply, you're just a part of it if you hang around with everyone who's in the community :)

Hyper_Freak

Voices United...
Jan 28, 2004
www.wesweswes.com
Yahoo! I'm In!

Yo! I read the replies here and i gess now i'm in! I admire jbIIIgold voicepacks and i am voulenteering to do FREE voice-work ANYWHERE in the game.

talk back 2 me soon cuz i'll b playin as Hyper_Freak on the wed. mothership server!

(PS: HOW THE HECK DO I PUT UP MY SELF-MADE BANNER?!?)
Thanx!
-WB

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Hyper_Freak said:
Yo! I read the replies here and i gess now i'm in! I admire jbIIIgold voicepacks and i am voulenteering to do FREE voice-work ANYWHERE in the game.

talk back 2 me soon cuz i'll b playin as Hyper_Freak on the wed. mothership server!

(PS: HOW THE HECK DO I PUT UP MY SELF-MADE BANNER?!?)
Thanx!
-WB

UTJB voicepacks ? Eh?

Hyper_Freak

Voices United...
Jan 28, 2004
www.wesweswes.com
First of all, "Snowdog", i have NO idea what that last comment meant. second of all, THIS STINKS, but i cant hit the mothership 2day cause i have 2 go out for dinner 2 nite. So cya at the lockdown!

Snowdog

Yeah, bitch!
Oct 15, 2001
Heel, The Netherlands
www.ophyr.nl
The greets were aimed at you, and the line

...'@ Nahand : The Announcer voicepack I bet'...

was aimed at Nahand, who was wondering which voicepack you were referring to. Since there's only one voicepack in JB, the announcer, I thought you might have ment that one :)

Hyper_Freak

Voices United...
Jan 28, 2004
www.wesweswes.com
i kno that, i meant the "- As you gaze unknowingly into the seemingly infinite depths of the optics of this altogether passionate embodiment of insatiability, you experience a gradual realisation that the heavily-embellished vocabulary scattered lavishly throughout the sentence you are currently reading is indisputably nothing greater than a generous ration of masculine bovine faeces -" thing.