How do i find a clan kind enough to recruit me ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

monkey_hanger

monkey spanker
Weve had a few ppl spam our forums and ask us repeatedly to join our clan. Generally this is highly annoying, and is usually a good sign as to the personality of the person involved.

When we recruit ppl, we'll just take some recommencdations from our players, and watch ppl for a while, then if we like the look of em, we'll invite them to training. Then take it from there. If they keep up the interest and have the commitment (as well as being a decent player, with a decent personality) they get in.

I generally think the best way to get recruited is like some other ppl have already said here. Play well, play fair, and have a good attitude. You'll get noticed and you'll be in a clan in no time. :)

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
General good ideas if you want to get noticed by a clan. Like everyone says don't beg for membership right off the bat. If you are looking towards a particalar clan(s) just join servers that they are on and build a repoire with them. Be noticeably nice, but don't ask for membership. After awhile, go to their forums and just say hello - just bs about something - and keep playing when they are on the servers. If you're any good - you'll be asked.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
from what i've heard camel gives good head.... heh but what do i know those were just little nothings whispered to me by mondo in hopes that we could have an increased dialog in the bedroom... ohh well... blahahahahahahaha FF!!!!

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
Hey when you got the stuff I got, you learn that self exploitation is the quickest way to success!

While I seduced my way in, Mondo has to beg for a piece of action!

okokok, bad comeback - but that's all I could think of after a very long day of work.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
its ok get your rest we know you have a long nights work ahead also. . . looking to boost yourself up in the white colar work force.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Originally posted by G-Fresh

Do I detect a hint of Smoerble in that post? Those PlanetInfiltration messages piss me off

Nope, not Smoerble but some other dudes. I already met 3 or 4 guys like that. I find that a bit er... pathetic!:D

@ChromeDome: Nemesis is to take here as contrary. (Black is Nemesis of white, etc,...). Greek goddess of revenge iirc.

Leto

paranoïd humanoîd
Jun 16, 2001
France
Visit site
56k , ahhh , i know that , i may not be a problem if you are close enough to the server , wich is a problem with me (300 +)
but anyway its just a matter of training , at least for a majority of people , ( i haven't improved since my first week :) )
i must try someday rw online , but i can't get my clanners (or what are left with) to do it :)

if this continue , one day ill be my ownn clan :)

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
we have a member in our clan that has 350-500ms pings at ALL times mostly around 400! He still kicks major A55. But thats the thing to be real good on dialup you have to be real real good.

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by GNAT
we have a member in our clan that has 350-500ms pings at ALL times mostly around 400! He still kicks major A55. But thats the thing to be real good on dialup you have to be real real good.

just a question of exploting your lag

example : when you run around a corner you can see your enamys befor the server even knows your there
only when the server knows your there do ppl respond
so you could say our ahead of the server :)

and if its a steady 400 without packetloss its a question of learning how far to lead your targets
not that difficult just a matter of getting us to it

on a sidenote : has anybody else in europe found it hard if not imposible to find a server without high unstable pings or packetloss?
i havent had a desent game in a week :(

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
thats correct countess, I played in the muf clan for over two years before I got dsl. So for most of my online life I have been playing with dialup. And yes, its just how you lead them. Just like women and children, ya lead em less! heh But it does take someone that can adapt to fluctuating ping. Not everyone can do it, and do it well. This guy "Law" we speak of runs and guns with a 400ms ping! And he is quite deadly...