Hot lip hammars walking across my air

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
the monkey swam to the moon eating his cheese under the alkilie speed flats, in his rocket powered, super car. And his pals the kinkyboot monsters swam to the sun in the blink of his eye....Swirls....Swirls.... Eye candy flashes the sky in my tosterstrudle. the hammar monsters ran across the universe yelling out in joy: "Hi Ned! BWAHAHAHAHA!" now that evil muph magician was pondering what type of muph he would have, when he told Glovee that he wished for blueberry crumpets and a cheese tea biscuit. "more corcents i cry! MORE!" then, ill tell you the story about the seven seas my people. before that, i must say, we useta tango like this ----> <---- -----> <-----. understand? now we all try together. krumple-berry cookies eat my universe from the sky to the raspberry clouds and marshmellow people yelling: "Why ... now i seee jugo juso jugo juso!!! and let them eat pie 2 son 3 fri" oh no. its the grey monster. better grab a beer. ah! yes! PINKY! you've come! your always here when i need you the most! *WINK!* electric yellows got me by the brain banana. if you don't watch out now, HE will get you...BOY! now, who is this HE? why, the monkey who floated in the water to the zoo and then the alligator ask him to go to fairy land where the captain of the phantom fairies wished to play some badminton with them. they lost their birdie after a 326755784325 hour match, which was tied at 1. shokaday! shokaday? give the award to the little girl that looks like an old woman! Hoykioyo potato, homo yaitai. i love my potatos...mmmm....potatos...there scallop potatos, mashed potatos, shake n bake potatos, cheese potatos, garlic potatos, hash brown potatos, french frie potatos, baked potatos, stemed potatos, flambaid potatos, baked potatos, baked potatos, baked potatos with cheese, potatos with shrimp, potatos with garlic shrimp, potatos with popcorn shrimp, potatos with tiger shrimp, potatos with shrimp cabob, potatos with shrimp cocktail, potatos in jello, potatos with wood, potatos with metal, potatos with a 69 chevy, potatos with sex, potatos with creme, coffee potatos, robins donuts aka potatos, green potatos, brown potatos, pink fluffy potatos, mr. fluffy bunny pants potatos, potatos with mr. fcccckkkkk, potatos in my hair, potatos in the dog food, potatos on the floor, hot lipped hammar potatos screaming "Hey Ned! BWAHAHAHAHA!", a gigabyte of potatoes. chilli goodness on warm christmas days chills my heart on many different ways. ah, hits you in soooo many ways doesn't it? fffccccccckkkkkkk out, mr. fcccckkkkk.

=============================================
You figure out what all this crap means. it's early in the morning here, and this is all original stuff. enjoy and reply back after reading all of this.
=============================================

------------------
WiZ

Dr.Quake

Nov 21, 1999
Canada eh
smileygames.8m.com
Flying high through the ski eating curds and weigh. said the cow to the cat. meow said the cat hahaha the horse replyed. Whatever shall we do! Save me u stupid hore. hahahahahahaahh. never agree to spend 5 minutes in any shed with the devil. spam co grease incorporated has told us the the recent drop in market shares is a direct result of those damned kinkey boot monsters and their friggin glovee. What ever can we do for them?

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
oh ya. everyone who reads this post, add on to it, like your writing a story. it will be great fun to see what everyone writes.

bullet2.gif

WiZ

EASY_T

Nov 30, 1999
Visit site
We can order large Pizzas for them..to keep them energized for the treck across the cosmos and also doggie bags for the pet Iguanas that will accompany then on their journey to

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
ToadSuck Arkansas.

"SPAM!" Screamed the geriatric Key-fob as it waddled aimlessly across the great plateau of frozen butane.
Realizing his horrid mistake, the geriatric Key-fob screamed "THUMB-TACK!" and went about his business.

(can you believe I had to edit this!)

[This message has been edited by Lizard Of Oz (edited 12-05-1999).]

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
after done his business, he thought he should get a new start on his decent to hakiayai jahusoyamairuushiski (pronounce this!). after getting there, he decided he would have a potato with the cloud men and yell "FROGS DO GOGO DANCES WHILE I SLEEP!", and the cloud men said...

blu

i see a woman in the light, sittin in the dark.sun, sun don't show your teeth around me. just go home and stuff your face into a pillow...so sorry to hear it..your sad story makes me cry.Do you think you could shuttle me away from hell...and laughing children plus screaming anger monuments, it all seems to come down to points and dots,autumns and birds, songs and leaves.

bullet2.gif

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Wsshhh... boom! He flinched instinctively at the reprecusion from a near-by explosion. His knuckles white from the tightness of his grip as he held securely to his weapon. His eyes constantly scanned from one area to the next seeking the slightest hint of movement. He squinted his eyes to avoid the sting of his sweat as it rolled off his forehead.

He shifted in his stance, growing weary of the waiting. He quickly glanced down to check his ammo supply. He casually eyed the crusted blood on his wounded arm. No time for stitches now he thought. He clenched his hand into a fist to ensure the damage was minimal.

Suddenly some one flashed into existence before his eyes and he launched his deadly payload of rockets.

"That had to hurt" he quipped lightly.

He shifted in his stance, looked around for anyone else, and continued to wait. I'm just playing the game my way he thought. I'm playing just as fair as the guy that feigns death while in the enemy base he rationalized to himself.

Camping is a valid style of playing he consoled himself as he fragged a new player just joining the game.

"Crap, now I have to go get more rockets!" he lamented to no one in particular.

/~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif Yes, I'm just poking a bit of fun at campers. I just hate being a sitting duck or rather a spawning duck at the most vunerable moment for some "skilless" player.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Hey Taskmaster... it's me -- your evil twin; your alternate ego; your unabashed nemesis. I think your story sucks rockets. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
This a shallow, obvious attempt at increasing my post count without really contributing anything of value. I am sorry that you felt compelled to read this, wasting your valuable time. So long and thanks for all the fish!

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Easy for you to say since you have more posts than I do! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Just having fun... free speech and all that... and by the way Unreal Tournament is a competition! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

UpYours

Nov 24, 1999
katy, tx
Visit site
Yup...we're in a tailspin...used to be you had to take acid to talk like this..now it just comes naturally. The world is slowly going mad and nobody is aware of it....its commonly called progress and stimulating the senses...and of course, its all in fun....right?

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
i know sweedish chef. he's my fav muppet. see, they aren't quite mops, and their not quite puppets. for the last couple of weeks, ive went around the halls of school asking people, if i were a mupper, which one would i be?

a few said Ralph the dog who plays the piano.
a few said Fozzy Bear, but it was said that i was sweedish chef.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smiley Games