Hosting Unwheel

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MeSsInA

Jun 9, 2004
If any of the Unwheel Admins/Mods need Hosting for , The website it self, Forums, ETC Anything, Im thinking about hosting the EXE for you , I got 40 Gigs of space, So far i have 25, I will be getting the rest later, But i still have a lot of space, 25 , 150 gb bandwith, cPanel. So if i could host it for you and be a primary Download on the download page i would appreciate it.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Are you talking about a mirror site?
You have 25 what, mods, gig of data on it already?

Whatever you are proposing (this is a no brainer :) ) is up to shrimp, but BeyondUnreal is about the best place UnWheel could be so I would highly doubt there would be a move if thats what your asking. You need to be a little more clear about what your asking, if its to mirror the UnWheel beta download, I'm sure Shrimp would have no problem with that (correct me if I am wrong :stick: ) but anything else??? I dont know,

" you would have to talk to :notworthy:the man :notworthy:himself "

Last edited:

Diego1203

Jan 10, 2004
I think he just wants to host the beta, I don't see any problem with that, no harm in giving people another download option.

MeSsInA

Jun 9, 2004
yeah bro, thats what i meant, You think i could be on the mirror page? Ill upload it now, Cuz i dont like uploading mods without permisson from the Dev team. And i was saying that i have 25 gb of space, anyways , Thanks.

Diego1203

Jan 10, 2004
I don't see any problem with it but you should talk to Shrimp first, he's the team leader, and he maintains the website anyway so he'll be the one to put your link up. I'll direct him to this thread the next time I talk to him.

Shrimp

Seafood splatter
Jan 13, 2003
Deep in South Africa
shrimpworks.za.net
Hi

I don't think we really need to change hosts, here at BU we get a lot of free exposure and stuff.

However if you'd like to host a mirror for the UnWheel downloads, I'm all for that. Just let me know a URL once it's up and I'll add a link to the Downloads page...