Holy Crap...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ReligiousZealot9

Sep 14, 2005
Maine
I just got back from playing DA2 offline for a bit and all I can say is, I'm stunned. This mod is the most intense and fun game I have ever played. I just can't believe how well this mod changes UT2004, it doesn't even feel like UT anymore...its so amazing. Sometimes I feel like screaming "EXTREME!!!" and running in blasting with my Machine Gun. This game really gets the adrenaline flowing. So before I go and "joygasm" ;) all over everyone, I'll say; EXCELLENT WORK GUYS!!! I can't wait to see the next release, in the mean time I'll be playing DA2 as often as I can :D.

And, not to suck up but I have to say this is probably the best game I've played in a while, completely lived up to the hype and everything else.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
woah, thanks mate, that really helps us! One of my worries was for how long its been in development, people would be expecting a near finished game.

I know we have a long way to go, and there are some (I feel) really cool features coming, so I am really happy you have enjoyed v1.0.0 so much.

Kezarim

Dog Soldier
Aug 5, 2005
Germany
*sigh* downloading ... wasn't able to start playing until now... *sigh* i'll give feedback in 3 hours

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
dont worry Kez, the real release is on friday :) will be mirrors all over then, this is if you had access to FP and wanted to get it a bit early.

Kezarim

Dog Soldier
Aug 5, 2005
Germany
Hm,v ery nice so far. i had no chance to try any other then the map "unexpected" due to an internal server error...

but DA2 is fine, very fine - though turrets are damn hell powerful...