UT3 HOLP 2 Released [torrent]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Numb51

Feb 3, 2008
Christian Plogfors' Razor map is the only one I've seen so far, but I've never seen such a beautiful map. The waterfall, the shiny textures, the vivid colors, omg.... nerdgasm.

vybz

Apr 2, 2008
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images: DM-Chizra.levelpreview_Mat>

with no space between the : and the D

fixed line for hazels DM-Chizra.ini

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
I will do my part seeding!

Denis.Stalker though.

For shame, for shame!:shake:

Last edited:

barballs

Packed with Unreal goodness
May 3, 2003
Arizona
www.redbrick.dcu.ie
Yes there is a problem with the DM-Chizra.ini file.

Please replace
Code:
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:DM-Chizra-b2.levelpreview_Mat>
With this:
Code:
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:DM-Chizra.levelpreview_Mat>

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
Christ no time!
Ill get those 3 servers up ASAP guys.
Then ill put the IP's somewhere.
So yah expect 3 Multiplay HOLP2 only servers (DM/CTF/TDM) Sometime today i hope.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
OK Multiplay.co.uk 3 HOLP2 only servers
All 12 player slots

Server Name - IP

Multiplay.co.uk HOLP2 CTF - 85.236.100.217:10977
Multiplay.co.uk HOLP2 DM - 85.236.100.217:10477
Multiplay.co.uk HOLP2 TDM - 85.236.100.217:7977

Go and have fun, if the repobots working they'll be admined too.

So, gl hf. Frag :D

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
Really nice. It feels like playing UT again, really cool. If only more people would actually play the game...

I think the skies in like half the levels were super horrible. The colors and brightness levels of half the skies didnt fit the levels at all, and they felt very dark and weak while a sky is suppose to be quite bright and powerful as a light source. A shame since it takes a minute to fix.

Razor was super awesome, though the trees seem to kind of disrupt the environment for me. The architecture and lighting are awesome though.

Slains DM level was neat. Cool style too. Horrible sky though.

Yogurt really has too many flashy textures and lights, and way too many different colors. The whole point of holp is to go back to the original style, which was quite subtle and in a way dark and empty.

Last edited:

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Way too much bloom in some of those levels. I can't remember which of them prompted me to try it on lowest world detail, but even then the red and blue team logos and direction indicators were way too bright.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Had a go at 2 DM levels:

DM-Precision,

The lack of health is irritating IMO, also I didn't like how every weapon have their 2 ammo pack right next to them. Other than that one of the wall texture is extremely repeated.

Good level though, not too open or tight, was great.

Slain's,

I think the Materials are really awesome, they have a little different specular look to them, and I'm glad he got rid of the ass ugly, florescent Green lines that just didn't worked :p. The level itself looks even better in game. But I have to agree with Hourences, the sky just don't cut it. However I like the little star touch you did to it Slain. As for the gameplay, I can't really tell since the AI's are retarded in TDM, and since this is specifically designed for TDM... looks tight though

Did you made the textures?

Last edited: