¡Holá! ¿Qué tal todos?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

el pez de draga

Sep 9, 2000
www.dopefish.com
Si usted no puede decir ni sabe hablar a español, soy el Dopefish. El pez de draga es la traducción literal al español de mi nombre. Apenas una más manera para mí al Spam (junto con mi nombre de Dopeychu :D).

If you can't tell or can't speak Spanish, I am the Dopefish. El pez de draga is the literal translation to Spanish of my name. Just one more way for me to spam (along with my Dopeychu name :D).

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
ahh, in spanish class my name is Elian, i have lots of hot chicks in the class! :D
thats all for now........

el pez de draga

Sep 9, 2000
www.dopefish.com
Originally posted by Prophetus][PuF][
Oh my God....two personalities of Dopefish. Good God Almighty, that's two times the spam barrier. :). We are being ushered into a new era.

En caso de que usted lo faltara yo tenga tres personalidades: Dopefish, Dopeychu, y el pez de draga.

Además, deseo reconocer el hecho de que hay lenguajes múltiples presentes aquí y que entiendo solamente parcialmente uno de ellos. ;)

In case you missed it I have three personalities: Dopefish, Dopeychu, and the fish of dope.

Besides, I want to recognize the fact that there are multiple languages present here and that I only partially understand one of them. ;)

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
:), forgot Dopeychu. But it seems you speak (write) Spanish very well. Or you have some universal Federation translator attached to your comp:). Of course, I would have one, but my comp has a Borg implant instead. My comp's name is 7 of 9. She crashes 7 out of 9 times a day:(.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
LAMO @ Prophetus' 7of9 (crashes)

I'm not sure, bu does Babelfish support Spanish? On the other hand it could just be skill...