Hit Sound

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Colleric

Dec 16, 2000
Croatia
Visit site
Is there any mod or mutator in UT to have hit sound like in Q3. BTW hit sound is sound when you hit someone that it say boom or something like that, so you can know that you hit him or you didn't :).

Enjoy!!!

Peregrine

Death from above
Jan 16, 2001
Lake Erie Shoreline
www.gaihope.net
EXCESSIVE

Yes EXCESSIVE has HIT SOUND. Even a different sound when you hit your mates. It works well most of the time. Also, Excessive is BIG fun. I set my mutators up so that ALL games launch with hit sound.

[PuF]BadAss

Dec 14, 1999
Visit site
Is there any "hitsound" type mutators that would work on ALL online servers (i.e. clientside), or would that be considered a cheat?

Hit sounds is one disadvantage of using the "boss" model in UT because every time it jumps, lands, or get hit, it makes a loud and distinctive sound, much more so then the other "human" models. It is also bigger and easier to spot by your opponents, imo.