hit ball- game freezes- returns to tee spot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sycocowz

Jun 11, 2004
hey guys I'm having this problem

when ever I hit the ball it starts to go in the air then the game freezes for a few seconds and then it returns me to starting spot

I made a video with fraps, you can see it at
users.starpower.net/cindya2/swing-problem.avi

Note that it looks like that video is clips put together, its one continous clip, those freezes actually happen in game

I have had this problem while running UT2004 builds 3204, 3223, 3227, and 3233

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
It doesn't look like you have the latest map... I would try installing Duffers again. Use the zip install and check the 'overwrite files' option in Winzip (or whatever you use).

I would also look for stray packages, i.e., DG-Bluffs.ut2 in your UT2004/Maps dir, Duffers* packages in UT2004/Textures and UT2004/StaticMeshes... That may be causing problems.

sycocowz

Jun 11, 2004
tried what you said

it didn't fix the problem, it still resets after I hit, but now it says in big letters OUT OF BOUNDS

also I'm having the problem in beta patch 3236 as well