Hi, I'm new to this forum....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Yeah, I hit 2000 and Y5 said I wouldn't be able to get my post count frozen like I wanted to, so I just started over with a new account. :D

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
naw I was thinking more along the lines of poolympics. You know honourable games.
Like Poo tossing?
or poo jumping?
And who can forget flinging poo at your opponent?
There's also fart jumping but moretys the king in that one.

Valk

Mom, kitty's being a dildo!!
Dec 21, 2000
Great Lakes State
Visit site
Actually whoever |Hot|Carl is, happens to be ripping off my alias. o_O Actually it is more like |H|ot_Carl these days out of my loving respect for clan |H|avoc! Awwwwwww yeeeah, Rev!

LOL! :D

hehe, that was me as |HoT|Carl.. I really wanted to be |H|ot_Carl, but I didn't want to insult Rev or anyone in Havoc... :D

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I know it was you dude, hence the Impact Hammer comment. ;) LOL! I had a blast on that server you saw STALLONE and I on. I wish they had stats enabled so I could see how many hammer kills we had. I know that between the two of us we had at least 10 flag kills with the piston. LOL! We were on Roger Wilco laughing hysterically. It's always good to see PuFers on random servers.

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
Hahahaha that's funny IB Bangin
and no Yodhaa, I don't think so....try asking someone else to be sure though.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Will all you spammers please get out of my thread and make room for the welcoming party! Sheesh, nothing but a bunch of party crashing name changlings!

Status
Not open for further replies.